We Takes TURNKEY Project for Dialysis Center SETUP
In collaboration with care teams and managers, Galata Global an effective contract to guarantee a quality care approach:
- Optimisation of every resident’s comfort
- Help preserve independence and continence, respect of their dignity
- Quality care and good practices
- Better working conditions for carers
- Training and advice
- Reliable, effective tools to make everyone’s work easier
- Manage incontinence-related expenditure.
With the rapid development of science and technology, the level of medical equipment has also improved rapidly. As the main extracorporeal circulatory device for the treatment of acute and chronic renal failure in the final stage, Dialysis Machines has become more and more developed in design and function. The more the course is completed, the better the clinical effect, the better the quality of life for the patient and the longer the life cycle.