STERILAB MHD2 HOME HEMODIALYSIS RO
HEMODIALYSIS AT HOME
Hemodialysis is now not only performed in a dialysis center but also at home, and in self-care/limited care.
Home Hemodialysis (HHD) is the best option for patients who prefer to have a flexible and independent lifestyle. Patients of HHD play an active role in their dialysis treatment.
GETTING PREPARED VASCULAR ACCESS
Before the beginning of hemodialysis treatment, vascular access to your bloodstream is needed. The dialysis access is the point on your body where a needle or catheter is inserted for dialysis treatment.
It is created several months before your first hemodialysis treatment. This is an important first step for successful hemodialysis.
There are three kinds of vascular access for hemodialysis: arteriovenous fistula, arteriovenous graft, and central venous catheter (CVC).
WHAT YOU NEED FOR HHD
For home hemodialysis, you need the same Dialysis machine and disposals as for in-center treatments. But additionally,
you need to have a STERILAB Water Treatment System installed at your home.
It is very important to use highly purified water for dialysis. The water treatment system consists of special filters, charcoal tanks, bacteria eliminating devices, and a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system. You will be trained on how to use the water treatment system installed in your home.
SUPPORT AND SERVICE
You will be asked to come for a visit to your dialysis center every 4-12 weeks. During the visit, a blood sample is taken to determine if any changes have developed since the last visit and if your treatment needs to be adjusted.
The lab results, your medication sheet, and your diet will be reviewed by your doctor for any needed adjustments. HHD is teamwork. Your doctor will ask questions about your general well-being, appetite, etc.
A social worker can visit if necessary.
It should be noted that your input is just as important and necessary for efficient HHD.
STERILAB Home Use Water Treatment RO Hemodialysis
- Works with tap water with Pretreatment Cart.
- Color touch screen LCD panel functions & key parameters.
- Programmable auto flush and loop, Recurring heat disinfection.
- Modular design for easy service procedures including.
- Ergonomically built-in-handles for placement or positioning.
- MHD2 RO can work 1-2 dialysis machines at the same time.
- Immediate heat or chemical mode plus programable.
- The temperature compensation feature automatically adjusts flow.
- Improved membrane access allows removal without machine disassembly.
- Environmentally & economically friendly design requires less power to operate.
- Water Softener, Improves membrane life with a low PSI shutdown.
- Hardness & Total Chlorine Test Kits.
- Certified to ISO1 1395, Optional Items.
HEMODIALYSIS CARE IN YOUR HOME
İf you are experienced in water treatment products dealing, or in wholesale and would like to distribute our products, we welcome you to join our successful growing team. We are looking for distributors internationally to expand the growing coverage of the global market.
Please send your request to our email at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you directly.